Home

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Walking with Jesus

Somebody I really look up to once told me that God will not count your achievements and defeat. Your title and your position do not matter to him.

What matters is, at the end of the day we are all servants of the Church walking and journeying with Jesus who is the very reason of our existence.

In his eyes, we are created equally and beautifully despite our brokenness.

Another day is about to end. Another chance to say, 

Lord, thank you for today. 

May you walk with me again tomorrow and all the days to come.

May we always be connected in prayer.

I know you are with me because you are alive.

May we always be reminded to be humble like Christ who is a King and yet he chose to die on the cross because he loves us dearly. ❤️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment